Thursday, August 27, 2009

Where I get my entertainment



So I've been home alone for a couple of days, wishing more than anything I could be at work.
But lets face it, if standing up makes you want to throw up, you are no use in a hospital.
On my TV: TV box series Rome or Gossip Girl (both awesome).
On my laptop: Facebook running Restaurant City, one wedding website and YouTube watching "Know Your Meme" - watching play them off keyboard cat - it's hilarious.
On my radio: Nova or B105
Drinking: water. I've recently given up V as I found out what Taurine is. To understand how massive this is I have probably has a V every morning for 5-6 years. I've attempted to give it up several times, but being a vegetarian, this time I mean it. I really wish I didn't know want Taurine is.
Eating: Bananas

2 comments:

  1. What? No V? Who are you and what have you done with the girl I know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking bets how long it will last.
    I've been having a V every morning since before you were married!

    ReplyDelete