Saturday, August 15, 2009

A very wedding day


I can't help but wonder if anyone even reads this!


but oh well...


This morning we got down to some more wedding related bits and pieces.

We finally had an appointment with the cake maker from Sweetums. And I was not disappointed. Our cake will be a modified version of the one to the left (which I think I picked about a year ago). It's going to be lemon and chocolate flavoured. We took some samples home and YUM! Even though it was just samples it tasted better than any cake I've had before. I'm so excited about our wedding cake, I hope the guests love it half as much as we do.
We also went to eckersleys for some paper to start putting together some mock ups for invitations.
We have about 8-9 kinds of paper. To be honest I'm still not sure if making them is the wisest thing...

2 comments:

  1. Yep I'm reading, and the cake looks divine, I think making your own invites is a good idea, it gives it a personal touch, but if you are not happy with the mock up ones then you can get them done elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the personal touch part, but the time and effort!! If we get a few people to help it might not be too bad.

    ReplyDelete