Monday, August 31, 2009

clouds





I'm in love with looking up at the clouds. I want, so badly, for there to be big fluffy clouds on our wedding day. I just think they add interest to the photos and are just plan beautiful. I know on the day I wont really care, but it would be lovely. Compared to the boring blue sky. After saying that we'll probably get rain! Although I would love some puddle reflection photos.

I'm writing this from bed. I was in hospital yesterday after a week of headaches, photophobia, dizziness, vomiting... and about 8 other symptoms that resulted in the doctor suspecting H1N1 and instructing me to stay in bed for another week. I am so bored, but due to the photophobia I cant bare to look at the laptop screen for to long or the tv, and the headache makes concentrating on reading impossible and the balance problems make getting up very difficult.

I'm just so tired and so sad, because I really love my job and I only have so many more weeks before they find someone permenant for the position so I feel this time is time wasted and an opportunity missed.

Must go xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment