Thursday, August 27, 2009

At Home From Work.

Hi there,
What’s on my mind lately?
Well firstly I am extremely frustrated I’ve had 2.5 days off work with a mystery illness (some where between a chronic migraine and a sinus infection, mum keeps saying H1N1 just to upset me). I just want to be back at work. At this rate I'll be back to work on Monday.
Wedding News:
We’ve been invited to a wedding in November, the beautiful bride to be has made the nicest pocket invitations that give me hope that it is possible to make your own invitations and have someone pick them up going “Did you make these?!” I’m very excited about their wedding and you’ll probably be hearing more about it after the fact.
Music: ah music, I’ve been thinking about wedding music since Rhys proposed, considering the typical wedding music makes me a little queasy, or my eyes involuntarily roll back. Songs I’m loving at the moment include:
Chris Brown – Forever
Black Eyed Peas – Tonight
And this is something I’m thinking for the procession of the bridal party:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb1oJwD_Ktk

The list of songs that we wont play is longer:
No Abba
No songs by Australian Idol contestants
No boybands
No sad break up songs (I've heard 'I will survive' played at a wedding)

We just want happy songs that are hopefully not cheesy... I'm way too particular about lyrics and will probably still be looking at what songs to play late next April.

1 comment: