Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Next Week...

...it will all be over!
...we will be married!
...and we will be off on our honeymoon.

Everything is coming together. We actually have finished most of the name cards and favours and just need to tweak the seating plan.

The dresses are waiting upstairs.

All providers except the chapel and reception venue are paid in full.

Ri has 3 days left of work.

I have 6 days left of work.

This day, our day, is finally almost here. Not this weekend but the next, so, next week.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tori,
    Thanks for the comment regarding my daughter and the library. :) You reminded me to check your blog and lo and behold, I see that your Wedding is here, just around the corner next week. That's wonderful!!! :)
    I wish you and your husband every blessing as you begin this new adventure. You'll have to continue writing since you'll have tons to write about continuing past your Wedding Day and in the wonderful years ahead.

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda! We will be keeping a travel blog during our honeymoon, I'll post up the link next week!

    ReplyDelete