Thursday, April 15, 2010

because I'm leaving on a jetplane...


Mum and I packed today, which I'm sure will thrill Ri. I can already hear the complaints about packing the wrong shorts or to early. One of the two.

I look at the bags and like a said to a friend of mine today (a newly wed, who understands whats going on right now, having been through it 6 months ago) anyway I look at the bag and realise I'm not going to see a lot of people I love very much for 6 whole months (and two days). And it hurts!
I am going to miss so many people, and what a time to do it, it's like the wedding has brought me closer to (some of) my friends and then I leave? Plus I adore the people at work and it makes me sad to think that I may have had a chance to work there if it weren't for our trip.

But then I think, its the world. He is giving me the world. Who wouldn't take that?

I'm missing some people already.

1 comment: