Saturday, April 3, 2010

Next Month

Well I can finally say that we are getting married next month.
Its so exciting, here is a rough list of things that need doing:
Final dress fitting
Call the ?RSVP people
Place cards
Put candy in jars
As much honeymoon stuff as possible
Meet with the photographer
Pay off the reception, the hairdresser, the cars and the chapel.
Find someone to work the CD player at the chapel. I got an email from the chapel saying that the event coordinator doesn't do the CD player, they need to be available for 'emergencies.' My current emergency is that my wedding has noone to start the music! I REALLY don't want to ask a guest!

and next weekend HENS NIGHT! I am getting excited about it! The more I talk or think about it the more excited I get. I am very lucky to have so many people putting this event together. LOVE.

I found this on the net during my hens night research:




Not happening


Image from www.tshirts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment