Thursday, February 4, 2010

Valentines day run away

Last year Ri booked us this beautiful 3 night stay at a place in the gold coast hinterlands -O'Reileys I believe. It was perfect, no tv, no phones, just the two of us.

So this year I've decided to do the only thing a good wife to be would do on the valentines day before our wedding. Exactly 11 weeks before our big day. 77 days.

I'm leaving Ri in Brisbane and going down to Melbourne for four days with my cousin, for shopping, make-up trials, eating and shopping. Heck yeah.

I did ask him before I booked the flight. I still felt a mild bit of guilt as I booked the flight. THEN EXCITEMENT.

We agreed to change the date of valentines day to the 7th. We've shown each other the gifts we bought. And we have decided on where to eat. Doesn't sound very romantic, but I don't care, we're going to Paris and Venice this year... we can catch up on the romance there.

2 comments:

  1. We're doing Valentine's Day on Friday night. I'll pick up takeaway Chinese after the kids have gone to bed and S will get wine on his way home. Romantic, much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww is it 7 years since you met? And MARRIED for a million years. Its so romantic! Everyone keeps saying that nothing changes after you get married... agree?

    ReplyDelete