Monday, February 1, 2010

10 wedding dresses that elicited a response


Number 1: The TP Dress. Yep made from Toilet Paper. Would you say that is enviromentally friendly?


Number 2: The Balloon Dress. Awesome.



Number 3: I am a Fairy Princess Dress. (Or marrying a beast).


Number 4: The From My Favourite TV Wedding Dress. I don't care that they get divorced like a season later. Charlotte and Trey's wedding was amazing.


Number 5: The Short Wedding Dress. LOVE it and hope I get to see it (with my knee replacements I wasn't about to show off my massive scars on our wedding day) but its so hot here in Australia and it makes sense to have a cooler shorter dress. Come on! Do it!


Number 6: The Red Dress. I try to like this concept. But I can't. The photos of brides in red dress look so beautiful and its unique. But there is something about a lady dressed all in red...


Number 7: The I'm walking on a cloud dress. I love this dress. I tried one on like it and could not pull it off, but for those who can it looks like they are walking on clouds.


Number 8: The multi-colour dress. I really love this concept and was tempted to have a dress like this. I think it's Alfred Angelo.


Number 9: The I'm wearing feathers dress. I either really love or hate this. I cannot figure it out.



Number 10: The Blue wedding dress: I love this concept. But I'm not sure which skin tone could pull it off. Naturally Keira Knightly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment