Friday, January 15, 2010

Just play anything



So, other than the pile of to-be-constructed invitations on the dining room table, I'm doing a lot of thinking about what music to play when, again. So I might go over what I'm thinking.

For the processional, La Valse d'Amelie - thats for the bridesmaids


Processional for me: No idea, a happy instrumental song. (Maybe Portuguese theme from love actually?)

For the rest of the songs. I don't know when I might use what.

Power of love (from back to the future)- because it's so bad it's good

Open up some happiness (brought to you by Coke).

Lady Gaga - Bad romance - oh so not appropriate, but I love this song.

Don't stop believing - Because I'm a massive Gleek

Leaving on a jetplane (Is so late highschool)

The first song we danced to was at our formal in '02, but it was the Graduation song by Vitamin C. Not sure if I'll use it, might get the DJ to play it for not reason, other than reliving the moment when he whispered into my ear 'can you believe it'.

Daft Punk, around the world.

Sugar high - from Empire Records.

The song from love actually, all you need is love!

Cold Play - Yellow (this will probably be for when Yellow BM does a speech)

I also love the song by Owl City - Fireflies - Ri thinks its about drug use

There are some lovely love themes from Love Actually.

Everybody's Free- to feel good.

Chris Brown - Forever, so overused, but I like it.

Tik Tok - Keisha

Well there are some of the ideas from the last week or so. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment