Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just over 3 months

I'm going to consider all pre-wedding thoughts normal until told otherwise.
Today was - there are SO many cool wedding ideas out there and now its to late.
I'm going to partially blame wedding sites like green wedding shoes for that.

Sure you can store all the ideas away for your friends wedding or future sister in laws wedding. But I know I just wont get the creative say that I have with ours.

Pfft Ri's sister will probably get married at the very top of a snowy mountain, overseas, in green and completely ignore any normal ideas.

Come to think of it snowy wedding photos are quite pretty.

Anyway back to what I was thinking about: I'm going over everything in my head and reminding myself that I LOVE that idea and that is why we're doing it.

The invitations are ALMOST FINISHED.
I LOVE them.
I LOVE the colours.
I LOVE my dress.
I LOVE the cake.

I LOVE that we only have to do this once.

1 comment: