Sunday, December 20, 2009

Great Ideas



With just about 4.5 months to go we're current so busy with this wedding that we're busy all the time. Yesterday for example we booked our dressmaker! It's such a relief to have someone booked to make the bridesmaid dresses, I was beginning to think that we'd left it too late. I also was called into work (second on call weekend in a row to prevent Christmas poverty). Then we booked and paid for our HONEYMOON flights. Bought some MORE ribbon and glue (Ri is so into the invites, it's really cute, he actually said *do you think this ribbon is thinner than the stuff at home* my response "I don't know, I don't care, who will notice").

Anyway in a rare act of being social for the second weekend in a row, last night we went to a beautiful friends 25th birthday and got some great tips from another couple who have been to Thailand a few times, afterwards I told Ri that I was SO excited about booking the flights that I couldn't help but tell everyone, but by the time I listed off the countries to the last person I told I braced myself for the travel advice, and Ri was like "Yeah I was listening to the couple thinking, *I won't remember that city* *nope I won't remember that beach either* *and I definately won't remember to look up the "beach beginning with H next to the other beach*"

Today we got the engagement proofs back and OMG the photos are so amazing!

The photo on this blog is of a bathbomb from Lush, I bought about 10 to use between now and the wedding. SO GOOD for muscle/joint pain.

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was a picture of a wedding cake. Granted, an ugly one. *Runs away and hides now*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, no it's a bathbomb! so good

    ReplyDelete