Friday, May 1, 2009

This week in wedding land

The Dress


I found the dress on the left in Melbourne, Sophia Tolli - 'Annette.'

I went to the only place that stocks that brand in Brisbane and they are one season behind.

But I tried on a dress by the same designer and think I may like it better, but Mum HATES it (I guess that only adds to the appeal) and I'm not sure if it suits me (as mums opinion was decidedly biased).
This game is not as fun as I thought it would be.
I thought I would walk in and there it would be.
I guess the last time I looked for a gown I was 40kgs and a size 8. Damn I wish I was her (by that I mean extremely unhealthy skinny weight me of the past).
You know she only ever ate like Maccas and take away (yes I still mean me) and she couldn't really walk so its not like she exercised either. Dang medications!
Enough on weight.
Lets talk height. I had a bone scan yesterday and the lovely lady took my height. Went over to the computer, did a double take. Came back and measured me again. Looked at the computer. Muttered it's impossible.
I've grown 10cm since I was 15 years old. I was 149cm, I thought that I was 154cm now, turns out I'm 159cm! How awesome is that? Thats 5 foot 2 1/2 inches. Go height!
The second photo, currently dress love of my life is 'Irene' by Sophia Tolli.
The florist
Found one! If the quote doesn't make me scream too loud in horror then that is BOOKED!
The Chapel
The Chapel? anyone who knows me from a bar of soap would say.
Yes we're getting married in a chapel that rents the grounds out for civil ceremonies.
Broadway Chapel.
Rhys says
So thats about every thing done then?
Tori says, after her heart starts again:
Baby all we have booked is two venues and a photographer. What about everything else?

No comments:

Post a Comment