Monday, April 27, 2009

Fast forward, wake me up this time next year

We are finally almost there. And by there I mean, ONE YEAR to go. So really we are almost at the end of a big waiting line getting ready to go into another. But I don't care there is something about knowing that this winter will be my last winter as a *insert maiden name here.*
I think I may have found my dress!
I've been shopping with mum, lovely bridesmaid, lovely MOH, and my Aunty.
The most recent was in Melbourne with my Aunty who was able to find me 'wedding dress street.'
I haven't seen anything like it in Brissy.
High St, Armadale. Ever second shop was full of bridal gowns! It was wonderful, exhausting, but wonderful.
Anyway since I'm too lazy to go into any more detail right now, if you'd like to see the dress I'm hoping to find here in Brissy.
http://www.sophiatolli.com/CollectionProductDetail.aspx?cname=SophiaTolli&did=503823&pid=504140&year=2009&season=Spring&

No comments:

Post a Comment