Saturday, May 9, 2009

Found it!

The dress that is.
Within budget and I love it!
Poor mum, mum who hates all things wedding, was right there with me when I tried what could have only been dress number 99.
I immediately felt like a princess. I could see mum's face when I said this was my dress, it said:
*Could we please check the price tag first*
I had, it was in budget, and she was happy too.
I stood there in my dress as happy as anything, and mum decided this was the time to tell the sales lady ALL about my traumatic childhood. The wheelchairs, the anorexia, the special school, the many many many abusive teachers. They shared a mutual dislike of teachers. I could only laugh, seeing as my FMIL is a teacher (We all love that teacher).
Now that I've found the dress I don't think I can put it up on the blog!
I'm dying to show my BMs, my MOH and maybe my FMIL when she gets back from the north on the condition that she doesn't mention that she is a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment