Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Celeb wedding 1: A is for Avril

I was never a massive fan of Avril, but I do remember seeing her wedding on youtube and figured that I might put up celeb wedding photos every week or so...

From instyleweddings...
The Love Story
At age 18, Avril Lavigne told Rolling Stone, "If I had a boyfriend, I would cherish him so much." As it turns out, she wouldn't have to wait long. Soon afterward, her close friendship with Deryck Whibley, lead singer of the pop-punk band Sum 41, took a romantic turn. On July 15, 2006, the couple promised to cherish each other when they exchanged vows at a private estate in Montecito, California. "I might look like a tough chick — and I am," Lavigne once said, "but I'm a hopeless romantic inside." While the punk princess didn’t cry, her groom shed a few tears as he watched his bride, on the arm of her father, John, glide down the aisle in a tissue organza Vera Wang gown as a string quartet played Mendelssohn's "Wedding March."

No comments:

Post a Comment