Saturday, April 4, 2009

Less than 13 months to go

We now have less than 13 months to go!
Last weekend it was one year since Rhys proposed! (He proposed on the same day as Earth Hour). I cannot believe how different life is, last year I was a student and lived just outside the city. Now I'm a speech pathologist and live in the 'burbs.
We've now reached the point in our engagement where it is ok for us to be organising our wedding. This time last year when I said May 2010 I was looked at like I was a lunitic for even thinking about our wedding plans!
Why the long engagement? Well I was still a student when he proposed and I wanted to focus on my studies and not juggle wedding plans and thesis. It gives us plenty of time to save. Most of all it gives our families time to believe it.
Yes, we are getting married.

We went to a wedding expo this afternoon. I've decided that in the next two months I want most of our service providers booked, and to find the dress.

I've decided on a final three florists, apparently it's the ideal amount to visit, any more and its too much information, any less and you're not giving yourself enough choice. Two of them were at the expo and one was recommended by the reception venue.

I've been very slack with this blog, now that we're starting to put our plans into action I'll try and update it more often.
Tori xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment