Sunday, April 5, 2009

I've decided

I re-read my second last blog, and boy do I decide!
I'm beginning to feel bad about it actually. I am making all the decisions and even the jobs that I tell Rhys to do, I've already started and half way through the task by the time I have told him what is involved and what to expect.
It's not that I don't trust him to do any of it. It's just so much easier to go onto the net, get advice, use advice, make enquires, organise meetings and inform Rhys of the places he has to be and the cost that we'll be looking at.
This is probably what is standard for most brides/grooms to be. But he really wants to do something and he was the one who wanted to have the weekend.
Yes the loony with the wedding blog wanted to go down to city hall about 12 months ago.

I've given him the task of invitations. Don't let me get away with planning the invitations in the next two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment