Thursday, March 4, 2010

Less than two months to go

With less than two months to go, I wonder if any other bride to be got bored.
This month marks the two year anniversary of Ri's proposal.

And I think we're done.

And by that I mean all organised.

I have never felt more organised in my life. I'm even doing the seating plan as the RSVPs come in to spare the stress of doing it in a single sitting.

In the next month I've got to meet with the florist, photographer, the cake maker, the dress maker and the reception venue. But all the details are written down to be handed over to the relevant provider.

Maybe I'm jinking myself, but I can't think of a single thing left to plan or find.

So I'm left waiting.

And since there is still 2 months to go, it's too far away to be really excited.

I guess I should shift focus to the honeymoon, but with that we have the opposite issue.

O M G there is so much we could plan!!!

Here is the first leg, lets call it leg North America:
10 days in western USA
5 days in western Canada
21 Days in Eastern USA and Canada...
So far we're landing in LAX and have a flight to San Fran that day. And we've booked a place to stay in San Fran. So that still leaves us with over 3 weeks worth of accomodation to book. and small flights. and train trips. and buses.

No comments:

Post a Comment