Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just over one month

I caught myself thinking on the way home about how I was looking forward to our far off wedding that was happening some time "next year."
It actually startled me when I realised we really only have a month to go.

We've just finalised the menu (YUM!) Lots of vegie and gluten free things. As I know that at least 3 guests are vegies and 1 is on a gluten free diet.
The guest list is starting to take shape with about 80 people confirmed for the reception and there are still 5 invites sitting on the table.
My hensnight is 2.5 weeks away and I'm so excited.

What has surprized me the most is that I'm not stressed (about the wedding). I'm not losing sleep over it like I was a year ago. I'm not staying up going over every decision over and over again. I keep telling mum that I'm not making a very good bride.

Monday is the two (2!!) year anniversary of Ri's proposal at Montville. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment