Thursday, March 4, 2010

happy bride-to-be


Picture not related. I just like to add a photo, I'm a visual person.

So I've been reading through my blog and have noticed that I'm either cranky or feeling apathetic towards the wedding. I guess its because being happy can sometimes come across as being, I don't know the right word, boastful perhaps? Or maybe it's because a good friend once said that "nothing is ever as good or as bad as you think it will be."
I've found that to be very true.
Like I was looking forward to this wedding in November, and then spent the reception the the bathroom with a bucket throwing up.
Or at my 21st where I Broke My Leg.
Or at my 18th where there was a fist fight...
Ot at my Graduation from GEMS when we (my immediate family and I) didn't go out to dinner because no one could agree on a place to eat.

I feel like I'm sitting back waiting for something to go wrong.

Being Happy is tricky!

But here are some this that I'm happy about:
The reception venue. It is oh so perfect. and it's us. because it's UQ.

Our rings. We had them engraved with the date of our wedding and a little message to each other that only highschool friends will understand.

My dress and the Bridesmaids dresses.

That so many extended family members will be there!

and that I get Ri for 6 months! All to myself 24/7. hehehehe.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment