Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Less than six months to go



With less than six months to go, we've started making the invites and I have to say that they look AMAZING. Much better than I ever expected Rhys and I would be able to manage.
I'll post up some pics once that have been sent out.
We've put together the guest list.

The engagement photos are nowhere to be seen. Five weeks after the fact. Sigh. Karma for making the photographer shoot in the rain? I just could not bare the idea of having to get ready again. I'd had a facial, got my nails done, hair and makeup. I will post them once I get my hands on them. I'm sure that they will be great.

The dress is the dress my MC is having made for the wedding. Except in blue. She is going to be my something blue.

We went to a wedding on Saturday the 7th! I would like to congratulate the bride and groom on a beautiful day.
Their part of the ceremony was beautiful. The priest however told us how people still say that he looks young to be a priest (???) and then told us the meaning of life is this this this. Whatever that may be. The bride looked amazing and the theme was good fun (Tiffany and Co) I would have a great time. Except at the ceremony I got a migraine and by the time the other guests were cheering the arrival of the bride and groom at the reception I was bent over the toilet throwing up. I had to go home at 8. To throw up some more. Sleep. Throw up. You get the idea.

It's our first Christmas do this weekend. Ri's family are having an early christmas because his sis is going to India for the holidays.

They are having a secret santa.

I got Al.

I don't do secrets.

2 comments:

  1. Hope your engagement photos come through soon - I'm sure they're glorious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky I haven't told him about your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete