Saturday, September 19, 2009

My 25th birhday

Blogger isn't making it easy to upload photos, so they may have to wait.
Last Friday was my 25th birthday. I had a heck of a day at work, I had this delusion that the place would absorb it was my birthday and let me out a 3pm instead of 5pm. I think I had Rhys pick me up at 5:30. Oh well!
He gave me some red roses.
And drove me to the goldcoast hinterlands for four nights at Pethers. We had dinner at the restraunt which had a massive fire place that I cannot even begin to describe. Which is why I'd like to have uploaded some photos.
We saw the sites, ate chocolate and fudge and polish food. Drank wine and coffees. Saw German clocks. Saw glow worms and went on a sky walk. Mt Tamborine is beautiful. Inspired me to start planning a wedding. Not ours. A bit late to switch to Mt Taborine, if only I had a sister, I'd have her wedding half planned already.

It was so relaxing and beautiful that I never felt more tired when I started back at work on Wednesday. It has not been easy lately, while I had the flu I couldn't take my Enbrel (my med that keeps the arthritis in check) so I'm in so much pain while I wait for it to kick in again (I missed about a months worth).

Anyway.

Best.Birthday.Ever.

Last one as a 'single' girl too!

No comments:

Post a Comment