Friday, September 4, 2009

The first real disappointment



I'm so disappointed today. It's awful. It's always the way things seem to go...

When we first got engaged the only thing I knew for sure, and I mean with 100% certainty was who would do my hair for my wedding day. I've been going there since Feb 21 2003 and Rhys has been going there since forever, they did his sisters hair for her formal in 1999.
I was there today (in an attempt to make myself feel more human after over a week in bed) and I was discussing with my lovely hairdresser that I've started looking at inspiration for my wedding hair and then I asked, *so you'll do my hair even though the wedding is on a Sunday*
"No."

Just a no.
No if's or but's. A good friend of mine got married on a Sunday and the hairdresser just charged her an opening fee.

So now I'm hurt.
So now I cannot go back because I don't enjoying paying to be hurt, I'm in enough pain as it is thank you very much.
So now I need a new hairdresser. and so does Rhys.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! That doesn't make sense, you would think after all the time you and Rhys have been going there she would have jumped at the chance. It is her loss now, you should send her a pic of your hair on the day though, just the rub it in! haha.

    ReplyDelete