Sunday, September 27, 2009

The good and the bad



Well I did not get my job, so I have two more weeks to go! Lucky the same hospital has offered me work til the November (for sure) and maybe even up until Christmas.
I would have loved to be permanent, but casual pay is pretty good... and variety would be nice.

As this weekend, The dress is now living with us upstairs. These are photos of me trying on the dress and a close up of the veil. I wish I could post up all the pics we took, but where would be the fun in that?

I'm now doing my head in with bridesmaids dresses. I'm finding styles I like that dont come in the colours, a designer that has the colours but no dresses that quite suit. Plus it REALLY sucks that they don't have the dresses in the store, so we were trying on dresses that have similar features. It's not good enough. When you're spending $1200 on 3 dresses they should at least have one in store.

So we've started looking for a dress maker. I have a design in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment