Friday, November 28, 2008

Ring number two


Here is the second ring and here is how I was given it.
We went to Tiffany's a few weeks before hand and this was the first ring I tried on and it was perfect. I tried others on, but kept coming back to this one.
We were expecting it to arrive on the Friday, but it arrived early.
So he comes home with the ring on the Thursday and I am watching TV, probably like a slob and then, after about an hour, notice his absence.
So I call out for him and he eventually comes back out to the lounge room, picks me up and carries me into the bedroom, where he stands me up and knells again and asks me again if I will marry him. On the bed tiny tea candles in blue pink and yellow spell out Marry Me and in the middle is a little blue box.

No comments:

Post a Comment