Monday, December 1, 2008

Finding our Photographer.

This is our photographers blog:

I hated looking for a photographer. All the photographers were great, don't get me wrong. It is just so personal, looking at their work. I originally booked to see like 8, we saw 4 and I couldn't take it anymore! Knowing that I would need to pick only one!
I know it's their job and they get people coming in and looking at their work and 'rejecting' them all the time. But I HATED it.
This photographer had an awesome portfolio and can provide us with all the bits and pieces we want and works from the "bride gets ready" stage until the first dance at the reception, which was unique in itself. From what we saw most only do mock reception shots or charge extra!
We're having our engagement shoot next spring. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment