Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cakes, Cakes, CAKES!

Hi
An obsession at the moment it the ideal cake.
One that suits 'us' as a couple but is not too expensive. (I am rolling my eyes as I write that, everything's been done in wedding land and is way more expensive than you would expect.)

First we have the stargate wedding cake. (Rhys loves stargate and this couple are our his hero).

My nickname in late high school was Yoda.

I love the nintendo cakes and the disney ones too.


























































































2 comments:

  1. I'm all into white cupcake towers at the moment. Too bad Shan wont agree to us getting divorced, just so I can plan another wedding. But now I've seen that stunning Super Mario cake...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I love the Mario cake!!

    ReplyDelete